It is granted during the first three months of 2010 amounted to 9.1 billion euros , or -3.7% compared to the corresponding quarter in 2009. The decline in the previous quarter, -5.3% in last quarter of 2009 and 16% in the third, continues.
A loan granted during the first quarter of 2010 amount to 2.3 billion euros . With + 2.1% year- on-year, this is the first increase observed since autumn 2007. This improvement is significant because this rate was -8.5% and -24.7% in previous quarters.
Compared to the first quarter of 2009, loans allocated to the financing of new cars (conventional loans and call option leases) were up: + 11.3% , for an amount of 1.4 billion euros .
The loans earmarked for improving the habitat and equipment of the household registered a decline ( -6.6% ) which weakened compared to previous quarters (-18.2% each quarter).
As for revolving loans , with 3.4 billion euros , they are down 11.1% and thus contradict the improvement trend that was apparent in the two previous quarters (-8.6% and -15.3%).
We have selected for you the latest market news:
- Electric cars : the current still does not pass (05/08/2019)
- Holiday budget : the French on the lookout for savings (on 29/07/2019)
- Travel credit : 4 destinations for sports holidays (on 25/07/2019)
- Conso : 4 destinations for a romantic holiday (22/07/2019)
- Holiday Credit : 4 destinations for historic stays (on 17/07/2019)
- Conso : 4 destinations for family holidays (08/07/2019)
Consumer credit rate
The best current consumer credit rate 0,40 12 15,000 € Compare credits conso Consumable purchasing capacity Simulation personal loan Calculation TAEG Consumer credit simulation
Our most consulted guides
- The personal loan
- The work done
- Auto credit
- Auto credit rate
- The revolving credit
Comparison of consumer credit offers
- You fill your file,
- We compare the offers of the banks free of charge,
- You get the funding answers to your request!